People are often surprised when allergy symptoms flare up during summer months. One of the main complaints we hear are itchy, burning eyes, that can be dry or watery. Mold and dust can be a key cause so this is a good time to take proactive measures:
• Be aware that window fans can draw pollen, mold and dust into the house spreading allergens.
• Keep home humidity low with air-conditioners and dehumidifiers, especially in typically damp places like basements.
• Replace air-conditioner filters frequently during high use times.
• Minimize dust by cleaning behind and under beds and furniture.
• Get fast-acting symptom relief for pollen, mold and dust
with Dr. Nenninger’s Triple Allergy Defense.
“I really like your Triple Allergy Defense product!”
—Laura at Mom’s Organic Market